Supporting the TPTP and Related Projects
Thank you for coming this far, and for considering supporting the
TPTP and related projects.
Getting grants for this work is not easy!
The benefits supporting the project include:
Sending in your support is easy:
- Contributing to the continued research, development, and maintenance
of the TPTP.
- Priority response to requests and questions.
- Support is tax deductable (at least in the USA).
- Your name on the TPTP web page acknowledging your support, if you want.
- A letter of thanks from the University of Miami.
There are about active 300 users of the TPTP, so if 10% pony up each year,
that'll make a real contribution to the project!
- Decide how much - 100 units of a reasonable currency (not
Vietnamese Dong) is a good start.
- Decide how to send it ...
- In the USA:
- Do it
online with a credit card.
Send me an email when you do that, so I can monitor the incoming
- Write a cheque or money order made out to "Department of
Computer Science (403980)".
Send it with a letter stating that the donation is "an
unrestricted gift to the University of Miami, to be used by
Dr. Geoff Sutcliffe in the Department of Computer Science, for
the TPTP and related projects".
The address is:
Department of Computer Science (TPTP Project)
University of Miami
P.O. Box 248154
Florida 33124-4245, USA
- In Europe, transfer to IBAN DE68 70080000 0501515700.
- In Australia, I can accept bPay to Westpac.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt, and subsequently an
official letter of thanks.
Premium Support Contracts
Premium support for TPTP users is available for US$200 per year.
Premium support provides TPTP users with priority response to support
requests, regarding the TPTP and the related service infrastructure.
Contact Geoff for more details.