CASC-29 Gambling Rules
The gambling is based on the CASC-29 FOF division:
- There are 500 problems
- There is a wall clock time limit.
There is no CPU limit.
There is one gambling division:
- The Random FOF Horse (RFH) division
Each entry is a random ATP system (horse) from the FOF division.
- The entrant must estimate the number of problems the ATP system will solve.
- The entries are ranked by the absolute delta between the prediction and the competition result.
Gambling is Not Free
Each entry costs US$5 = €5 = ...
The winner gets 1/2 of all the entry fees, second place gets 1/3, and third place gets 1/6.
The following payment options are available:
Payouts to the placed entries is by Cash/Zelle/PayPal/Venmo/IBAN.
- Cash/Credit card/Zelle/PayPal/Venmo/IBAN, or
- You can avoid paying by making a donation
to the TPTP project, or
- I will hunt you down (and remember, I have been running CASC for a looooong time - you will
Enter now ... tickets available from the CASC dinner until 1 hour after
the competition starts. Chat to Geoff
CASC-29 Gambling Results